Sunday, November 4, 2012

Color blindness

I always wondered, how would a person know if they are color blind? Even though they see a different color, they still call it the same thing we do. Even though my question was not answered learning about colorblindness was very interesting. Learning about how we have three sets of color partners that go to the brain fascinated me: black and white, red and green, and blue and yellow. The colors a person would be blind to always seemed random, but after leaning about it this week everything was so much clearer.

1 comment:

  1. Just for the record, I started writing my article at 10:50 so I did not know that you published this, but we did not really talk about the same thing so it doesnt matter. Anyways, I like your question, but there are tests for color blindness (i.e. the number with a whole bunch of random colors around it thing) so you kind of know if you are color blind or nor.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.