The psychological disorders we discussed were pretty scary, but, for now, I would like to apply a couple of the personality disorders to kids in our class. If this offends anyone please tell me and I will take down this post, but I do not think it will for two reasons: A) no one reads this anyways and B) I'm doing it in a joking manner and not seriously. Without further adu:
You know what, I was going to do that, but I as I was looking through the disorders I realized that I could not perform this without offending someone so I've decided to take the safe way and just avoid the issue all together.
I will go in a different direction and just talk about depression because I feel like it is something that has a lot of people thinking. You know, it seems these days like depression is a world wide phenomenon, and something that has been increasing as the years go on. I blame this on social media. Someone posts something on facebook that does not get an adequate number of likes or gets mean comments makes you feel depressed so that could be one possible reason. Also, people's quality of life could just be decreasing.
Whatever the case may be, depression is certainly something that is growing nowadays and if you would like to avoid this, dont get angry at yourself and always look at the positives of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.