Everyone knows that when you feel something inside you often express it on the outside. If you feel happy then you smile, if you feel sad you frown and/or cry.
But what about that saying if you smile at someone then you can make them smile and then they will smile at someone who smiles because they saw their smile..... It goes on and on. Is that saying that if you outwardly express one emotion you will feel it on the inside to. In this intsting article that y'all should read it expains it very well. http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/smiling-happy1.htm .
If you did not read it hears what it came down to. The same regions in your brain that emotions trigger causing you to smile or frown etc. work in reverse to. When you smile a region of your brain associated with happiness lights up thus causing you to genuinely feel happy.
So one easy quick to to have when your sad is to smile. The movements on your face will ultimately leed you to actually feel better. So make sure you walk around with a smile, not a frown!!!
SMILE :) :) :) :)

"Fake it till you make it," as they say! I'm going to have to remind myself to smile the next time I'm feeling blue and see if it really does improve my mood. And I'm going to smile at people more. Yes. That is what I'm going to do . I've decided. See ya tomorrow!! :):):):)::):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDelete