Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hunger

Usually I post about something I find interesting, and something that I can apply to myself. This time I decided to switch it up and talk about something that I find boring. Hunger. When most people look at me they say that I am skinny because I don't eat. But I say no. I am skinny because I don't get hungry. When we were filling out the eating survey in class, I realized that I never really get hungry. I realized the only times I eat are just when I want to procrastinate, when I have nothing else to do, or when I'm at Mrs. Perl's house and she forces me to eat or else I don't get invited back. Seriously. I was about to start writing this but I decided it probably would be "better" if I ate some chicken before I started, and that's what I did. I do eat. Because I understand the importance of eating. Food provides energy for your body. But I am just not as naturally hungry as other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.