I absolutely love long weekends due mainly to the fact that we are out of school for one extra day. The only problem I have with long weekends is that it seems that my eating habits change from eating because I am hungry and actually need to eat to eating because I am bored and have nothing better to do. Especially during the summer, I find myself in the pantry a lot of times constantly eating chips or cookies, but then I realize that I am not really hungry. Also, today, I was watching some football and I was not particularly hungry but I saw a nice box of cheese balls on the top of the fridge so I took it down and started eating because there is nothing better than eating some good cheese balls even if you are not hungry.
The moral of my story is that we should try to eat three large meals a day and some healthy snacks mixed in throughout the day instead of constantly snacking on unhealthy treats, and the next time you are sitting at home and the cheese balls on the top of the fridge are screaming at you, "Eat me! Eat me!" Stop, think about the possible repercussions and then open the pantry and take a healthy snack out, and you will feel better as a result.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.