Sunday, November 13, 2011
Senses
When we learned about smell in class I thought that it was particularly interesting how when we smell something, it can immediately bring back a memory. I can relate to this very much. However, I felt that we could also remember something just as easily by hearing a song or seeing a picture. When we learned that the smells go straight from our noses into our frontal lobe. This makes it a much quicker process for it to enter the brain, unlike vision and hearing which go through long processes. Additionally, I found that the way the senses work is quite fascinating. Nobody really notices how amazing of a process it is just to hear a tiny sound or see a person! And, even though the smelling process is a lot less complicated, it is still incredible. This is an amazing miracle that happens a billion times a day and I personally think that we do not give God enough credit for making us this way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.