Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Changing our thought process

Learning about our psychological thoughts and the reasoning behind some of our actions has really allowed me to look at myself and my actions in a different light. Many times over the past few weeks I have been able to realize what I was doing and apply my actions to psychology. This application and the knowledge of human nature has allowed me to adjust my actions and thoughts. Some times I have the tendency to play better in a sports game when I played against others so when playing alone I began  putting in more effort. Other times I see a potential fight occurring and ensure that I am legitimately looking at the situation at hand including the position the other person in the argument. Psychology this year has really affected the way I look at myself and those around me, and I am so glad I participated in it this year. I am very excited to continue my psychological education in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.