Friday, December 2, 2011

Psychology Survey

I have decided to make a psychology survey :

1. What is the your favorite part that you have learned in psychology until now?

2.Which chapter did you like most?

3.What do think had the most relations to your everyday life?

4.What are you excited to learn?

5.Was that class what you expected?

1 comment:

  1. 1. My favorite part about Psychology is the fact that it relates to our lives so much.
    2. Personally, I liked chapter 4 the most until now because I never really understood children at all and I finally got to learn about the psychology of children and I am able to understand them better (and be less afraid of them!)

    3.I think chapter 7 relates most to my life so far because we sleep every night and it is so interesting to learn what we go through every night and how it affects us.

    4.Im excited to learn about psychological disorders.

    5.I think that so far the class was what I expected. It’s a tough class but worth every second.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.